What is Kinesiotape?
- Natural, flexible, air- and water-permeable cotton tapes relax or stabilize the damaged tissue.
- The healing of joint, muscle and ligament problems is effectively accelerated as a result of easier, pain-free movement on the part of the body that is properly fixed, but at the same time can be moved freely, because the blood and lymph circulation becomes more intense.
- The relaxation technique is suitable for the relief of muscle fever, muscle tension, overloads, the pressure on the pain receptors is relieved and the pain is reduced.
- The goal is to fix joints, ligament tears, and muscle tears with the stabilizing technique.
- In the case of correction technique, we can correct the incorrect position of the bones, joints and muscle wrap, e.g. in the case of flatfeet or scoliosis.
- Lymphatic technique is aimed at reducing aedema and supporting lymphatic circulation, as well as removing waste products from the damaged area.
- Who do we recommend?
- In case of sports injuries, promoting the ability to load again while playing sports, relieving muscle strain, fixing sprains, preventing stretch marks during pregnancy