What is Fascia Therapy?
- Connective tissue structural integration technique.
- The shape of the body is ensured by a multi-layered, three-dimensional, uniform fascia/connective tissue network, in which the bones, muscles, ligaments, and internal organs are integrated.
- All our muscles and organs are covered by this connective tissue, and their sliding over each other ensures optimal locomotor and organ function.
- A special test is performed through we can recognize and treat abnormalities in these connective tissue lines.
- Who do we recommend? After soft tissue injuries, in case of chronic recurring locomotor complaints and injuries, quick therapeutic solution of sports injuries, recurring pains due to running, tendinitis, scoliosis, flatfoot, rehabilitation after traumatological and orthopedic surgery
Performed by therapist Éva Hugyák.