What is a Spinal Class?
Spine Class: 60 minutes We combine elements of pilates and physiotherapy to maintain the condition after scoliosis, scoliosis, and spinal hernia.
The basic principles of Pilates are breathing, concentration, centralization, control, precision, flow. Pilates has an effect on: locomotor diseases, developing muscle strength and body awareness, and increasing the mobility of the spine.
Special breathing technique, trunk muscle strengthening, trunk stabilization, conscious movement coordination, conscious control of breathing, ideal posture, physical and mental refreshment.
The exercises can be adapted to the individual's current physical condition, which we take care of in our sessions.
Due to the variety of exercises, Pilates can also be used in rehabilitation.
To whom we recommend:
- for people with spinal problems
- to improve the quality of life for locomotor problems
- for women who want to strengthen their pelvic muscles after pregnancy
- to prevent diaphragmatic muscle problems
- for sedentary and static workers
- for back, shoulder and neck stiffness
- for athletes and dancers to avoid injuries.